Drunk words are sober thoughts

     I am not drunk, I am completely, truly sober, as sober as one can be after a couple shots of vodka, champagne and beer. But what's that thing they say "drunk words are sober thoughts"? so ha there's nothing I can't say that my sober self wouldn't have already thought up - I am praying this sentence makes sense cause I got so lost halfway through lol.

    Though, thinking about it now, I have a lot of texts I might regret tomorrow, but that's for future me to worry about, and the headache, and sensitivity to light, and overall grogginess.

    Has anyone ever realised that there's not much difference between someone who's hungover and a vampire? Maybe that's where they came from? Medieval times, a guy sees his friend the morning after having drunk a few too many pints - pale, not in a good mood, sensitive to light and boom, vampire! That'd be cool, but I'm sure it's more like, what sick people used to look like, if so, it's funny to think that it went from that to Edward from twilight.

    Which, by the way, I'm not team Edward or Jacob, I AM TEAM CHARLIE. I mean, the man, the uniform, the jshgsjkhdfglkjsfd. 

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Love,

- J 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men ​🙄​

Tits up!

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake